I know what you mean...just somebody's way of trying to make some money. But really...so unnecessary.
Hey you never do know when you might want a cute case... carry whatever you want in it!
I personally would put my makeup brushes in said case. But that is just me... :)
That is too funny. I do have a little zip puoch only used for personal items as such. That's really stretchin it. by the way love the new look.
I love you and your camera phone!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know what you mean...just somebody's way of trying to make some money. But really...so unnecessary.
Hey you never do know when you might want a cute case... carry whatever you want in it!
I personally would put my makeup brushes in said case. But that is just me... :)
That is too funny. I do have a little zip puoch only used for personal items as such. That's really stretchin it. by the way love the new look.
I love you and your camera phone!
Post a Comment