Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh Hail!

It has been a super windy day and the news has said a storm is coming...
even snow possibly.
Stupid, stupid snow.
Anyway, for some reason hail is always entertaining to me. So, here's me rubbing off my obsessions of this weather-wonder on Abby & Brenna. They came outside to enjoy the blustery hail-ness with me tonight.


All snuggled up on the new proch!
(FYI- Brenna rarely smiles showing her teeth because they're not at the cutest phase of permanent progression!)


The HAIL!


See... she won't smile. But I love how Abby is all proud of her beavers!

I love my girls!!!

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Such cute photos of your little girls. Hugs to you all...
Joanie

Amy said...

Too fun! I love watching crazy weather too. (we never had any in CA) ;)

Lillie said...

Your girls are so cute! I'm not excited about this weather either!! I'm ready for SPRING!

Janna said...

perfect thing to do on moms new proch!