Tuesday, June 2, 2009

schoooooool's out, for the summer!

This cute little girl of mine will be in SECOND grade in the fall!

Abby has had an amazing year and I've loved seeing her independence grow as she was gone to school ALL day! She had a fabulous teacher who did some amazing things with their class. Abby was featured in the newspaper several times this year, has made so many new friends, and on a whole.. she loves school! Even if her favorite hobby is "chasing boys"... I love this girl & am proud of who she is becoming!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Yeah Abby only 11 more grades to go!

Jodi Leishman said...

Good job Abby!! I can't believe you will be in 2nd grade. 2nd grade is my favorite. I hope she loves it!!

Donna Schauers said...

Congrats Abbers!

Breanne said...

Do you realize school will be back in next week and you have had nothing to say all summer!