Friday, November 6, 2009

Abby's EIGHT!!!

I know, it's hard to believe that I am old enough to have an eight year old, but the truth hurts.

Abby had a fun start to her day with a huge banner on our front door from her new Achievement Day leader!
And had a blast opening her presents with our family that night

This was a year where Abby got to have a "friend party". As we were thinking of ideas for the party, the idea of a baking party won and it was SO fun to do (with LOTS of help of course!)

Janna and I made all sorts of cookies & treats for display

and I made a plain cookie dough, with all sorts of mix-ins for the girls to make their own creations

Janna also made the ultimate cupcake cake for her day too!

My mom made these adorable aprons for EVERY girl there, and they were perfect!
so the girls went home with their aprons, Abby's favorite cookie recipe and a recipe book.

If you ask me, it was a great party!

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY ABBY JANE!!!!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

Millicent said...

What a fun party idea!!! I'm sure Abby's little friend named, Millie, was incredibly sweet and well behaved. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great party idea! You guys are sooo creative! Love it!