I'm not one who necessarily loves or hates crowds. If it were up to me and let's say I was planning a trip to Disneyland, I'd much rather go in the spring or fall when it's not as crowded as the middle of August- just because you can get more done when the lines aren't as long, and it's a little less stressful. But the last 2 years, I've found myslef needing to go out shopping with all the other phychos the day after Thanksgiving. My mom, Janna and I headed to just 2 stores... the first being Target. I do have a slight crush on Target and it's team members- but we were insane to even attempt it! Luckily my Aunt Ruth Ann called us on our way up there and they had just driven by and told us to not even attempt to find a parking place because it was packed! So, we parked across the street at Roberts Crafts (stop #2) and headed into Target.


We brought our handy 2-way radios and mom went to the toy section and Janna and I went to electronics. Shopping carts were being used as bullets to plow their way through the crowds- it was "typical", but crazy. Anyway... we found what we wanted (mostly) and made our way to one of the 32 check-outs open and were done there.


We brought our handy 2-way radios and mom went to the toy section and Janna and I went to electronics. Shopping carts were being used as bullets to plow their way through the crowds- it was "typical", but crazy. Anyway... we found what we wanted (mostly) and made our way to one of the 32 check-outs open and were done there.
Ahhh... no make-up! Janna sneaked on more than me, but there were people there completley done up and I just don't comprehend that. Who are they trying to impress at 6:00 in the am???
P.S. My friends neighbor went to Kohls but not until later in the morning (not for the 4am opening) and an employee told her that they had to call the police because there was a fight between customers! I am SO mad I wasn't there to witness that!!!! That would have been a way more entertaining blog entry than this.
Thanks again Aunt Sandie for staying home with the kids!






6 comments:
Oh my you crazy girls!! I'm so glad that Amazon had my items on sale this year! :) Love the pics!!!!
I love the craziness! Next year you need to do walmart with us. You don't have to stand in line and we can each take a pallet!!
Darling holiday look by the way.
What a bunch of crazy kids! I am just glad that it was you and not me!!! It does look like you had fun with all the other crazies!
You are freaks... I don't get it, staying in a nice warm bed is so much better
i'm impressed!!!
Eric and I were up at 4:30AM and in line at 4:45 at Sam's Club and YES we got that hard to find item we needed! What a guy to go hit the sales with me!!! We hit three stores and wer back in bed by 7 am -- the kids had no clue we even went out!
Post a Comment