My girls have grown to love the music to Wicked the Musical ever since Grandma Diane & Aunt Sandie saw it earlier this year in LA. And if any of you remember Brenna's last sing-a-long with Hannah Montana, you can add this to the list. This was take #2 (which will make sense when you hear what she says after she's finished singing) and she is such a ham! We were cracking up at her and I've decided I love how her eyes tell a different story than what's coming out of her mouth.
My baby's got talent!
My baby's got talent!





10 comments:
Good Enough MOM!??? Too funny- watch out American Idol Season 21 here comes Sarah Brenna Elizabeth Carlton!
You need to get this girl in performing lessons. She's a ham!
I love that soundtrack. Thanks for the memories of London!!
How cute that is!!!! She is a nut!!! and yes ... Here comes SARAH BRENNA ELIZABETH!!!!
I love WICKED! Brenna...you are amazing! Great Job!
I love the twirls and head nods! What a ham!!! Holy cow, that made me laugh! She's American Idol material for sure!
What a doll! That happens to be a favorite song of the Waldron children as well (though it sounds a little wrong when a boy sings it :)). I LOVE the "good enough?" at the end... hilarious! You definitely need to come out here and take her to see the play (it is still here for awhile). It is incredible (and so is she!).
I saw your crafty blog on Teresa's blog... I think!! I actually don't remember!! Anyway.... your girls are adorable!! What talent your little Sarah has!!! I didn't even know that you lived in Utah!! Fun!! We should all get together and have lunch!! My sister Nik was just saying she wanted to get Cali, Stephne Ann, and Emily together~ let's do it!!
Loved it!! Good Enough!
Too Cute - the expressions, turns and hair flips are a hoot.
Post a Comment