While at the beloved Wal*Mart the other day, I found this silly ELMO sprinkler in their clearance bins. My neice Claire is in an Elmo phase, so I grabbed it and luckly we were able to use it yesterday when Janna and Claire were over. It was a beautiful afternoon, and A, B & C (HA!) all had fun playing in the water!

Claire and her "Emmo"

Claire and her "Emmo"








4 comments:
This is way cute Debra! I miss the days of running in the sprinklers and all the fun stuff you get to do as a kid.
P.S.
If I invite you to my shrimp eating party will you video it and blog about me spewing all over bishop w?? Please, oh please?!
Seth has that Elmo! He loves it. I'm glad you had such a nice day to enjoy it!
Your little girls are so precious! I love how they love one another. What a special bond and blessing.
Your little girls are adorable and so is Janna's little one. This is Chrisann Cope (Baker)and I saw your blog and thought I would say hello. We live in Heber City. Love to talk to you.
Chrisann
Post a Comment