Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom... 5 days ago!

I didn't forget to post this, I just hadn't uploaded the pictures yet from my cute moms birthday last week! Her big day was on the 23rd and since she had to go to work that day, Janna and I decided to go visit her and take some treats into her office. Brenna and I met Janna and little Claire there and hung out with mom for a little bit, and then had lunch @ Zupas (LOVED IT!) where we met Sandie too. It was a fun afternoon!

The world/neighborhood needed to know it was her big day and I obnoxiously put this in the front window that stayed up for a solid 24 hours!


Mom is loved at her work and her friends decorated her office for her
(only one got caught in the action!)


Claire and Brenna hanging out...
one minute they love each other,
and the next Claire is dominating Brenna by pulling her hair until Brenna freezes where she's at, cries and waits for Claire to say "I wrorry" followed with a hug.
Then it happens all over again!


Little Miss Claire helping "Manga" open her presents that night at Janna & Jasons house.
Happy Birthday to my cute mom!
She is one of the strongest women I know, with talents and abilities (that weren't passed down to me, darn it) and I, as well as MANY others are in awe of her strengths and abilities!
She is proof that struggles and trials can only make you stronger,
and I love her for her daily example of that!

Thanks for always being there for me and for being my "AMAZING" mama!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Diane! We are all so lucky to have you apart of our family!!

PS- Deb, I do believe that you have inherited some of your Mother's talents and abilities!

Janna said...

Oh you got some cute pictures! I didn't know you had a sign for her at the house- too cute!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Diane!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Mama Crook! You are so right Debra, your mom is amazing and an example of strength to all who know her.

We LOVE Zupas too. Good choice for lunch!

Diane said...

Cute stuff Deb - nice to get so many greetings on your blog - glad I finally got a minute to read it.
It's nice to be loved and even better to have such a great family AND friends to look out for me.
Hugs
Mom