Sunday, October 19, 2008

Palin vs. Palin

It doesn't take much to entertain me, but Saturday Night Live does a good job of making me laugh out loud more often than not. Even though SNL isn't on my priority list like it was in high school (after church dances!)--- this was on last night and oh how I loved it!



5 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL!!!! That was better then I thought it would be! Thanks for taping it Deb!

Joanie said...

My favorite is "Caribou Barbie"!

Janna said...

So funny!! I only caught the very end of the show where she was on during the News portion of the show.

dana said...

We watched it last night too. Hilarious!
And Amy Poelher is a pretty decent rapper.
We loved the Mark Whalberg stuff too.

M said...

I agree it was pretty darn funny, I love her! Palin or Palin, you can't tell them apart!