Thursday, November 27, 2008

taggy-tag-tag, part deux

When I did this initial tag, I had a hard time thinking of quirky things about me, but lately, all I can think of are my quirks. The list is unfortunately much longer than this, but I'm stopping here. Promise.

1. I loathe mayonnaise and think it should be banished from the planet! It tastes gross, smells even worse and isn't needed here! Seriously... can you hand me a bucket of lard, please? I really want to clog my arteries the fastest way possible! Mayo can do it and you know it.

2. I get grossed out when people enter a bathroom with reading materials. I don't want to know how long you plan on being in there. What's done in there is personal and private... call your doctor if you have problems. They can help, I'm sure.

3. Toilet paper on the holder the wrong way. The lose end belongs on the top, not the bottom. And don't question me if you've somehow had yours changed to the "right way" (aka: Debra's way) after I've been in your home.

4. Mascara and I are BFF's. I really don't leave home without it. It's because I have translucent eyelashes.

5. I hate having a dirty windshield, or dirty car windows all around. FYI- if you keep your interior car windows washed during the winter months, they will fog up less than dirty ones. ALSO... (I'm so full of vital information, I know) buy an eraser, like a chalkboard eraser and use that IF you didn't listen to my first suggestion to help defog the windows. Or, you could just stop making out in your cars so much...

6. I can tell a car by its headlights or tail lights probably 8 or 9 times out of 10. I have a thing for cars... but not mechanically, just the looks of cars. Pretty much proves the point of how superficial I can be, huh?

7. I have never eaten a double double, big mac or whopper. AND I think it's gross when places tell you the weight of food, i.e.: 2 lb. burrito @ Taco Time (never eaten there because of that, and many other reasons I'm sure).

8. I have slight OCD (or CDO for Candi's friend who's OCD is that things must be alphabetized!) about Christmas lights being straight. It started in high school when Janna and I were allowed to hang the lights for my dad. We'd hang, literally over the egde of the roof and use the staple gun and put a staple on both sides of the light, to ensure it's straightness. This year, the new LED lights (which btw, have a blue hue) have smaller bases and don't fit into the clips as easily, so we zip tied 500 lights to the clips. Yeah, it still didn't work as well as good old fashioned wood eaves and staple guns. We've failed and have blue lights. And our fingers still hurt.
HEY- how about all the neighbors go green like us (actually blue, but it saves lots of green {money}) and then we won't look so funny! PLEASE??????

2 comments:

Amy said...

You crack me up!
I was noticing your 'blue' lights the other night... and laughing about them. Crooks have BLUE lights on their house?!?!?!
And yes, you know every car ever made... you always have. Amazing.

Janna said...

The TP thing totally bothers me to and I tend to change it when I'm at peoples houses.... you are funny!