ok I so don't want to burst your bubble but they have been back for a while... And from what I remember they aren't as good as they used to be. Did you buy them?? How do they taste?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!! The best news I've heard in a long time :).I was JUST talking to a friend about this. Yipee!!!!Thanks for sharing!
Too funny Deb! Wish I'd been there to get a photo fo YOU!
Your so Funnnnnny!
mmm....never had them, but i LOVE pudding, i'll have to try them!
You are so wierd, and I love it.
I guess I'm missing out on something really great! I 'll have to keep my eye out for them.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ok I so don't want to burst your bubble but they have been back for a while... And from what I remember they aren't as good as they used to be. Did you buy them?? How do they taste?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!
The best news I've heard in a long time :).
I was JUST talking to a friend about this. Yipee!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Too funny Deb! Wish I'd been there to get a photo fo YOU!
Your so Funnnnnny!
mmm....never had them, but i LOVE pudding, i'll have to try them!
You are so wierd, and I love it.
I guess I'm missing out on something really great! I 'll have to keep my eye out for them.
Post a Comment