Brenna turned 7 on the 7th of February!
This little sassy-pants is such a funny little girl! She keeps me on my toes, but is SO fun to have in our home! She's quite tender and has a very sweet and sensitive side to here, which counteracts the sass! We had a low-key little family gathering with cake and ice cream and presents. That's all I really need for a birthday, and I think she loved it!
READY!
SET!
BLOW!!!!!!!!

Present time!
Taylor Swift CD from Abby:
cute clothes from Aunt Sandie & Uncle Matthew:
a WAY fun game from Aunt Janna & Uncle Jason for the PS2:
and a new build-a-bear dalmation from Grandma Diane:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA BOO!!!!
XOXO
This little sassy-pants is such a funny little girl! She keeps me on my toes, but is SO fun to have in our home! She's quite tender and has a very sweet and sensitive side to here, which counteracts the sass! We had a low-key little family gathering with cake and ice cream and presents. That's all I really need for a birthday, and I think she loved it!
READY!
Present time!
XOXO





1 comment:
I think low key Birthdays with family are the best! Looks like she a great day! Love you Brenna!!
Post a Comment