Saturday, March 20, 2010

Disney geeks-r-us!

WAAAAAAAY back in March (at least it's still in the year 2010) we went to Disneyland and had an absolutely amazing time! It's hard not to at that place, I guess, huh? My mom, sisters, their families and me and my girlies went- along with our family friend Adrienne (a co-worker of my mom's that we've adopted in to the Crook-clan!) all made the trek down there!

We stopped in Vegas to pick up the Dallessandros and to see Grandma & Grandpa Carlton and then headed to California on St. Patricks Day!

Three cute cousins playing at Claire's house:
and now we're on our way to CALIFORNIA!
they might hate me one day for this, but my kids (especially Miss Abby) rarely sleep in the car!
cute happy girls waiting for our passes!
Janna made these ADORABLE shirts for the 3 girls! They were SO cute and we got many, many compliments on them- mostly from employees!
Abby & Claire on the Jungle Cruise:
C stands for CARLTON
and C stands for CROOK too!
Abby and I got stuck on the WORST part of the Haunted Mansion (or Handsome Monson, as Claire calls it!!) I was dying!!!
Then this happy little Brenna girl
wanted to go on this ride:
and she wasn't scared at all, but me on the other hand- I've been on it many times and although I love it- I still get SO nervous!!!

But this ride- this one scared the heebie-geebies outta me!

We spent 2 1/2 days there and can't wait to go back (before next March when our passes expire!)

We had to get a little beach-time in since we were so close too:
(Claire didn't "love" the sand at first, if you couldn't tell!)

Happy girls!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh SO fun to go to the Happiest Place on Earth with family! Love that place! The shirts that Janna made are super cute!

And the beach.....what can you say about it besides....I miss you....