Monday, August 13, 2007

Guns are WAY too much fun!

I was immediatley hooked when I went shooting with my uncle, cousins and bro-in-law in Star Valley this summer. I think I shot 5 or 6 different of guns, so here's some proof of how fun it really was!

(Side note: I had laryngitis, so my voice is a little beasty sounding!)

After several attempts to shoot these clay disk things, but I got it finally!


My uncle George has the coolest replica of an old fashioned cowboy gun... that thing was AMAZING!


After the fun had ended and we went back to the cabins, my mom asked what I thought of it and my response to her was "I felt like a dude, but with boobs". She just rolled her eyes at me (which happens more often than not... good fun!)

CONCLUSION... IT WAS VERY THERAPUTIC!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You are too funny!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Have you thought of a career with the FBI or secret service? You get to practice shooting as part of "on the job" training. You're too funny.