I officially feel old- and that's not my most favorite feeling. I think I'm having heart palpitations over the fact that Abby is 6 freakin' years old today! She is having her first "friends" party this afternoon and can't wait. This morning I couldn't stop laughing at her as she was getting ready. Everything had to do with the fact that she is now 6 and 6 year olds can do this and that and on and on. It was really funny! Her hair had to be a certain way and she said that if she wore a sparkly shirt- everyone would know it was her birthday! Plus she is convinced that she grew---- overnight! Pretty amazing huh?!
Most of you know my Abbers, but for those of you that don't--- she's a nut! She's one of the smartest kids I know and I really don't think I'm just saying that because I'm her mom. Her brain never shuts off and she always wants to know the answer to everything. She's a very inquisitive little girl. She has the best imaginiation ever and can quote the funniest things and she remembers everything! She is very tender-hearted and sensitive, with a huge heart! I'm so glad that I have my sweet Abby Jane in my life... being a mom is hard, but I wouldn't give that job up for anything! I love her and her quirks SO much!
Happy Birthday Abby Jane!!!! I LOVE YOU!
Learning how to walk!

Doing her infamous "we did it" dance from Dora!
Abbers- age 2.
With Uncle George & Aunt Cheryl on the Winnie the Pooh ride @ D-Land!

Minnie Mouse for Halloween- almost 3 years old.
Nasty looking hot dog, but funny pic of Abby

Easter Sunday- 3 years old!
Hanging out in the new house in Utah!
On the carousel with Cinderella- 4 years old.
Here's Miss AJ on the 4th of July this year.
And here she is today... missing a few teeth, but still SO cute!





8 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby! Hope you have a fun day!
Love, Libby
(and Ella and Lucy and Megan and Marva)
Happy Birthday Abby! How fun to see how she has grown up! Have fun at your party!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!! We love you!
Awe! Those pics were all so cute. It's crazy to see how much she has grown in these past 6 years. Incredible! Happy Birthday cute Abby!
Darling pics Deb -- Abby is such a cutie -- and it is fun to remember her little!!!
what a great month to have a birthday in!!!
Hap Hap Happy Birthday!
She is growing up so much. I can't believe how young she looks in the picture of when you first moved here.
I laughed when I saw the Minnie Mouse costume because I remember Sandy telling me that she used to have to tell Abs that Mickey and Minnie were sick so she wouldn't ask about going to Disneyland. Too cute!
wow! i can't believe you have a 6 yr old! that sounds like so official of being a mom! your girls are so cute! fyi i tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment