Today is my baby sisters birthday and I want her to know how much I love her... especially today! She's one of my best friends and has a heart of gold! She's an awesome mom to my favorite little girl (next to my own) Claire! I love that her family lives close enough for us to see each other at least once a week. She's one of the funniest people I know and I love when she's around... we laugh lots and lots!
I hope you have a fantabulous day Mohanna!
WE LOVE YOU times 10 million billion trillion!
Thanks for being an awesome sister, aunt, friend and retarted "we think the Titanic won't sink" twin!!!
Abby & Brenna both woke up saying "it's Aunt Janna's birthday mom!"

This pic was taken at my aunts funeral...
we can have fun anywhere baby!
I hope you have a fantabulous day Mohanna!
WE LOVE YOU times 10 million billion trillion!
Thanks for being an awesome sister, aunt, friend and retarted "we think the Titanic won't sink" twin!!!
Abby & Brenna both woke up saying "it's Aunt Janna's birthday mom!"

This pic was taken at my aunts funeral...
we can have fun anywhere baby!





5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANNA! (or Nanna - from Seth)
We love you!!
LOL I forgot to check blogs this morning, THANKS Debbie~
See ya tonight
(I opened your blog just now and Claire saw the girls and said "OOOHHHH"-she loves them)
Happy Birthday Janna!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!
What a nice tribute!
Happy Birthday Janna!
Yay for birthdays and for sisters!
Post a Comment