Since I spent a week+ babysitting for a neighbor, I decided my girls and I needed to go do something fun today. Abby & Brenna invited their friend Jake to come along to this place here in Springville called Jumpin Jacks. All it basically is is a room FULL of inflatable bounce things (nice technical terms, huh?). We weren't too smart going on a Friday, but it worked out okay. Despite the crowds, the kids were exhausted and had a great time! Here's a few pics of our little outing:












2 comments:
Inflatable bounce things sound totally fun! Jumpin Jacks is a really cute name for the place.
I can't believe you babysat a neighbors kid for a week and a 1/2. I think you deserve a vacation!
We went to one in CA for a friend's birthday party a couple years ago. Those places are a BLAST!!!!! Looks like the kids had fun, too!
Post a Comment