Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to my big sista!

Today is a big day for my sister Sandie and I want her to know, especially today how much I love her! Sandie is such an example to me and I admire her in SO many ways! She has a heart of gold and is always thinking of others and is so thoughtful. Her testimony is a rock and you can see that in all she does. She's fun to be around and is great to just sit and talk to... she's such a good listener (especially when I need someone to complain to!)

Sandie is such an amazing aunt to my girls and they just adore her! They think going for drives in her new car is the coolest! When Sandie lived in SLC, they had a couple of sleep-overs with her and LOVED it! They love when Aunt Sandie lets them watch movies with her, and their latest favorite thing to do it watch American Idol together!

Mostly, I want Sandie to know that I love her willingness to help me when I need her... she never hesitates and is keen on knowing when could use some "back-up"! She's awesome and I couldn't ask for a better big sister!!!

Happy 35th Sandie!
We love you and all your gray hairs!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so sweet! And so darn true! Sandie is AWESOME!! I love hanging out with her, chatting about LOST, vampires, Harry Potter and laughing about everything!
Happy Birthday Sandie!!

Wendy said...

I just have to say ditto! Sandie is AMAZING!!!! Happy Birthday Sandie!!!!!

Sandie's Spot said...

Thanks Sis! I'll take that as payment for watching the chica's!

Love you!

Jodi Leishman said...

What a sweet tribute. (You're making me teary!) Sisters are such a blessing.

Happy Birthday Sandie!