So... the 4th was the day my girls were most looking forward to. I bought tickets several months ago to see Miley Cyrus and the Blue Man Group at BYU's Stadium of Fire. I had been using this as a bribe (which was pretty much bigger than Santa Claus around here!) We made countdown chains and everything...
BUT before the big night, we went to my cousin Jodi & Mike's house for their un-official/official 4th of July BBQ that we love attending!
Here's my Abby looking way too big:
only this time TOGETHER!
I left the BBQ way earlier than planned to go get our seats at the stadium and waited for Janna & Jason to come with my girls.

Seriously... so impressive!

I LOVE when the jets fly overhead (especially when it makes me think that the noise/vibration/fireworks were actually the stadium crashing down! SUCH A RUSH!)

My cute friends/neighbors Candi & Brittany were sitting 4 rows behind us! My girls have adopted Britt as their big sister! We love them both!
And the time was finally coming for Miss Miley Cyrus to come out and Abby was so excited and waiting patiently for the big moment!
I shouldn't have expected anything less than this from Brenna. She's an insane fan and was obviously stoked when Miley finally came out!

FYI- the red dots on my girls faces aren't because they just played 'Girl Talk', they're little jewel things that came with their Hannah Montana tattoos (that are on the other cheeks & arms!)
I wasn't able to take a great picture of her performing,
so here's the best blurry shot I got. 
It was a really fun night although in my opinion, Miley could have done a MUCH better job. But all in all, we had a fabulous time! And despite Miley thinking she was cooler than her dad's old school mullet... BYU always does an awesome job celebrating the 4th!
And this picture is the best of three attempts to get Abby to keep her eyes open... she didn't seem tired but she was serisously having issues with her eyeballs! She was trying so hard that it became super funny!





8 comments:
Looks like fun! I still can't get over your braces some times. You look so cute! And it makes you look young too :).
I think that the CA family needs to come up every 4th from now on! It was SO much fun having them here! I did miss being apart of all the patriotic stuff at Stadium of Fire, that stuff is just awesome!
PS-- LOVE the new look! Super cute!!!
So what's the brib now that Miley's gone?
Cute pic of the screaming fan
It looks like your girls had a great time watching Miley... even if it wasn't the best show. I love Brenna's screaming expression! Too cute!
seriously - brenna's screaming is hilarious!
glad you had a great 4th. i love utah during the summer!!
I can't believe the day finally arrived for Abby and Brenna. I wish I could of seen them when Miley came on stage.
We're glad we were able to celebrate with your family for a little bit.
I am glad I didn't beg for Stadium Tickets if it wasn't that great. But why don't you have a picture of her at least? I remember when Stadium Tickets were like $15.00 now they are insane. I am glad that you got to go and that you saw Candi and Brittany, I love them too (but who doesn't. They are awesome).
So fun we got to share these memories with you. You need to send me the picture of us being under the RED tarp! Thanks for being the ringleader of Megan's extended visit!! She has such cool cousins!
Post a Comment