Friday, October 17, 2008

follow the yellow brick road

On our way to Star Valley a few weeks ago, we stopped at the one and only McDonalds I ever frequent in Evanston, WY. This place seriously has plasma TV's in the bathrooms... I think it's probably the classiest place in Evanston!

Anyway, I ordered my girls their Happy Meals and they got to choose their toy. It was during the time of Madame Alexanders Wizard of Oz dolls and Abby & Brenna both chose the only two girl figurines in the set.
Abby looked at me and said:
"Look mom, I got a midget girl!"


Me: "No my child, that would be a munchkin. Thanks for playing!"

(If only she knew of her mothers issues in life!)

1 comment:

Janna said...

Oh my gosh, I still can't believe she said that!!! That was the funniest thing ever... she listens to her mom too much! I still want to get Elpheba and Glinda, so cute!