WELCOME TO UTAH FOLKS!

Meet Bambi, strapped to the back of a 1987 Ford Bronco
in a semi-shrink wrapped animal carcass bag thing with its head literally
BOBBING UP AND DOWN ALONG THE I-15 CORRIDOR IN UTAH COUNTY!
SO. NOT. OKAY. WITH. IT.
YUCK!!!
It makes me think of this video though:
(Ignore the off color comments and find the humor in it, please. It's funny!)

Meet Bambi, strapped to the back of a 1987 Ford Bronco
in a semi-shrink wrapped animal carcass bag thing with its head literally
BOBBING UP AND DOWN ALONG THE I-15 CORRIDOR IN UTAH COUNTY!
SO. NOT. OKAY. WITH. IT.
YUCK!!!
It makes me think of this video though:
(Ignore the off color comments and find the humor in it, please. It's funny!)





3 comments:
What a riot... thanks for sharing.
That video is kinda funny!
I love the deer, someone found one this year and tying to the roof I think he was just showing off!
Post a Comment