Happy Birthday to my little Brenna Elizabeth who turned 6 on Feb. 7th!
This little child of mine keeps me on my toes constantly.
She's full of humor, love, spunk and attitude...
and I love her for those reasons and SO much more!!!
This year, Brenna got to have her first "friend" party which was a HUGE success! She chose to have it Pinkalicious style and requested that all who attended wore pink, to go along with the pink pepto-bismol decor all over the house.
All decked out in pink!
with pink rosey cheeks, just like Pinkalicious
and a wand, just like Pinkalicious
and crown, just like Pinkalicious!
Here's the picture-perfect Pinkalicious cupcakes Aunt Janna decorated for me
(THANKS Mohanna!)

and the birthday girl and a few friends, having some fun!

side note: her b-day fell on Saturday, which meant celebrating @ school on Friday. These are the treat bags I made for her class filled with Brenna's favorite treats! I'm obsessed with making these- they're SO easy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA-BOO!!!
I love you SOOOO much!!!
She's full of humor, love, spunk and attitude...
and I love her for those reasons and SO much more!!!
This year, Brenna got to have her first "friend" party which was a HUGE success! She chose to have it Pinkalicious style and requested that all who attended wore pink, to go along with the pink pepto-bismol decor all over the house.
with pink rosey cheeks, just like Pinkalicious
and a wand, just like Pinkalicious
and crown, just like Pinkalicious!
Here's the picture-perfect Pinkalicious cupcakes Aunt Janna decorated for me
(THANKS Mohanna!)
and the birthday girl and a few friends, having some fun!
side note: her b-day fell on Saturday, which meant celebrating @ school on Friday. These are the treat bags I made for her class filled with Brenna's favorite treats! I'm obsessed with making these- they're SO easy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA-BOO!!!
I love you SOOOO much!!!





5 comments:
Cute pink 6 year old... now just stop kissing boys already!
I pale in comparison to you! What a great mom and aunt Brenna has! Holy Cow - 6? I swear she was just 2!
Happy Birthday Brenna! You look darling!! Fun party!
What a cute idea for a birthday party! Good job girls! It looks FABULOUS!
So much fun. I am excited for Millie. I don't know how I missed this post before. I hope that I remember those little boxes for Millie's class in May. They are adorable. Will you help me? I have never made them. How much fits inside?
Post a Comment