I started off my day running errands and the major stop was the mall... University Mall to be exact. Please don't question as to why I was there just over a week before Christmas because I don't have the answer, I just had things to buy and that's what I was doing. Anyway, one stop I made was to the Sees Candy store- the line wasn't too long and I was trilled about that. So I'm waiting in line to select my chocolates and of course the nice old lady working asks if anyone wants a sample. Seriously, dumb question- so she passed out treats to everyone in line. It was some sort of a mint truffle, yum. So then it's my turn and I start making my selections and when I mentioned that I needed the Schotchmallow in dark chocolate, the guy asked how many and I told him just a few and he quickly said "what, did you say half the box?" I gave him a good courtesy chuckle and said maybe 4 or 5 will do and he said "oh, these are my favorite by far" to which I told him I'd never tried it before, so he handed me one- SCORE ME!
So, I continue choosing what to get and at the same time, another cute old Sees lady asked if those of us in line had received our sample and this time it was my most favorite of all- the Milk Patties, so yeah- I got one of those too. The cute prego lady behind me was so stoked. It was cute!
So, I pay for my purchase and decide that since it's maybe 10:20 in the a.m. and I might not want to eat chocolate this early. So, I put them in the little bag and tuck them in my purse. It didn't take long before I was picking at them and enjoying every freakin' minute of it! Sees is only a part of my life at Christmas time it seems, so why not eat it for breakfast, right? Thanks for agreeing with me.
So, I continue choosing what to get and at the same time, another cute old Sees lady asked if those of us in line had received our sample and this time it was my most favorite of all- the Milk Patties, so yeah- I got one of those too. The cute prego lady behind me was so stoked. It was cute!
So, I pay for my purchase and decide that since it's maybe 10:20 in the a.m. and I might not want to eat chocolate this early. So, I put them in the little bag and tuck them in my purse. It didn't take long before I was picking at them and enjoying every freakin' minute of it! Sees is only a part of my life at Christmas time it seems, so why not eat it for breakfast, right? Thanks for agreeing with me. 




2 comments:
100% agree with you! Chocolate should be it's own food group! So to me chocolate works for any meal! :)
I just tried a ScotchMallow the other day for the first time too. Yum! Of course, my favorite is a dark Bordeaux. MMMMMM. Yes, Sees is appropriate for any meal.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment