My girls woke up earlier today than they do during the week- which I really don't fathom... I usually have to drag them out of bed to get ready for school M-F, but they don't quite get the sleep in on weekends thing yet. I'll be working on that one, for my own sanity I've decided. Anyway... Abby came running into my room at 6:45 telling me she has a surprise to show me, so I got up thinking she had made me a delicious breakfast or something to announce that I've once again won the mother of the year award. Um, that didn't happen but she was way excited that it had snowed and it was still coming down too! I love how excited my girls get over white, cold, fluffy stuff... it's fun to watch! So, after some morning chores were done, they got to get all decked out and go play while Aunt Sandie and a nice neighbor boy shoveled the driveway... the girls had a ball!

Can I just say that no one has had their hair done yet today, and I love the fact that their hats hide the bed-head! Usually I'm a little freakish if my kids aren't "fixed" when they walk out the door, but again... yeah for hats today!

Can I just say that no one has had their hair done yet today, and I love the fact that their hats hide the bed-head! Usually I'm a little freakish if my kids aren't "fixed" when they walk out the door, but again... yeah for hats today!

Great-Grandma Moore called this morning and told the girls to make a snowball for her and take a picture, so this is for you Grandma!
We love you!








5 comments:
oh it's so pretty and white... Abby is making me cold just looking at her in the snow! Too fun. Claire was watching out the window at the funny white stuff
Ok, your narration just cracks me up! :) (I think your girls don't sleep in because you never slept in when you were younger... remember?)
They look so darling all bundled up in the snow! Love the snow angel! Very impressive!!
I love it!!!! I was SO excited when I came up the stairs and saw the snow!!! How fun to make snowballs and snow angels!!!!
What a fun snow day. My boys played all day in the snow and McKay pouted for 30 min when we made him take his soaking wet snow clothes off at the end of the day and warm up.
By the way, my kids are the same. Drag them out of bed on school mornings and they pop up on their own bright and early Saturday and Sundays.
How fun to have all that white stuff to play in. Ours is all just wet -- but we'll take it whenever we can get it.
Post a Comment