Tonight my funny friend Cali and I took our chicas out to dinner and I've realized all over again why we're friends! My girls call her Crazy Cali and she is seriously one of the funniest people on the planet! We're both silly, laugh at stupid things and are anal about our childrens' appearance! We were so excited that our girls (all but Hailey because she's only 5 months old) played so well together. Abby & Brenna kept making "Emma (Cali's 4 year old) sandwiches" and they were all just so cute together. It was like they've been BFF's forever!
group hug!

cheeseballs
Emma frolicking outside CPK

at least they held hands while running through the mall
Cali and her cute babe!
Here's a funny... our server asked us if we wanted any dessert and Cali said "um, have you seen either one of us naked, we don't need dessert, but thanks". Our server was cracking up!





4 comments:
What cute girls- and only Cali could pull off a comment like that!
What a fun night! Love that comment to the waiter! So funny!!!
How fun to have friends who have kids that get along with yours. Alot of the people we hang out with have kids our kids age. It makes activities so fun!
P.S. I love CPK!
He probably thought, Since I can't see you naked, I don't care if anybody else is happy with you naked.
Post a Comment