Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I agree... well, sort of

I saw this and laughed out loud because it truly is how I feel, but then again I don't know if I agree with it 100%. I'm really afraid for what our country will face come November '08.
Are there really any good candidates left? Either I'm just dumb about who is still in the running (and is qualified)... or maybe I have valid reasons to be afraid.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm right there with you!

Missi Waldron said...

AMEN!

Jodi Leishman said...

I told Mike I'm moving out of the country if Hillary becomes President.

raw mom said...

nope...i think i'm in the same boat...i really dont even kow WHO to vote for now!!! and i wasnt just going to vote for mitt because he was mormon...please...give a girl some credit. o actually thought he would be the best for our country. so anyone but hillary, or obama, or mccain...crap...we're screwed...