Here's what was accomplished in my short weekend:
~ 2 trips to In-N-Out (I only ate it once though)
~ Pedicures/Manicures
(my Uncle George likes to call them Mani-Pedis!)
~ Shopping at the insane Glendale Galleria
~ eating dinner @ BJ's- my fav!
~ hanging out @ Graumans Chineese Theater
~ feeling lost in the place I grew up in!
~ Griffith Park
~ WICKED!
~ spending time with a few friends!
Me & Katie goofing off

Don't ask why, but this license plate frame made me laugh. It was on a nice new Lexus and my assumption would be that you're supposed to remove those words when you buy the frame and personalize it, but who am I to know. Maybe it's the name of his business, who knows, but it still was funny to me.

I took this of the WB studios mostly for Abby & Brenna.
We were on our way to see...
WICKED!

The fun crowds of people waiting in the Pantages Theater.
Look, there was even a gigolo in training there!

My friend and I also did the walk of fame in Hollywood and again, took this picture for the girls.
It says Walt Disney if you can't tell... and look at my pedicure!
I love the randoms who make a living dressed up in character on Hollywood Blvd. There were probably 3 or 4 Jack Sparrows that we saw, Davey Jones, Michael Jackson, Fiona from Shrek, Elmo, Star Wars characters, Wonder Woman, and my personal favorite... the 65 year old balloon making Cinderella! I couldn't get a picture of her face, but she had more wrinkles than any Cinderella I've seen @ Disneyland or watch on TV with my girls. I'm bummed she moved so quickly.


My view of the sunset mid-air...
And pulling into the garage, I noticed the temperature in Utah was a lot colder than what I left in CA! My toes were cold since I left LA in flip flops.

Now it's back to reality and A & B love their new Hollywood shirts! Abby said she told all her friends that her mom went to Hollywood to see Wicked! If only she knew how semi-ghetto Hollywood is... parts at least.
Thanks to my mom, Sandie & Janna who watched my little ones while I had a much needed break from reality! Now they need one I'm sure...
THANK YOU!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!





7 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I'm so glad you were able to escape from reality for a carefree weekend away! Everyone needs that sometime! Glad the weather was perfect! ... so much better than here.
how fun!! glad you got to go! and, i'm so happy that you saw wicked!!! wasn't it awesome?!
YAY for California and yummy places I miss eating at. Gotta love Hollywood- sometimes claiming that I was born there isn't all that great! (am I the only one that can't see all your pictures?)
That's so nice you were able to have a weekend away without the girls. Your family is so nice!
So glad you saw Wicked!
I can't wait to head to So. Cal. next week. :)
"I just couldn't be happier . . . " that you got to see Wicked. It's just so "Popular" you almost have to be able to "Defy Gravity" to get tickets. (I'm sure I could think of more -- but I haven't been to the gym in awhile and I usually work out to the soundtrack!)
Did you get to see Eden Espinosa as Elphiba? I've heard she's absolutely amazing!!!!
I miss BJ's!!!! Yay for the Pazookie!!!!
Okay -- one more comment -- you need to email me and tell me where your seats were. Did you try for the lottery??
Post a Comment