Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my $4500 diet

I'm starting a new trend. That trend is that all people over age 30 should get braces because it makes you feel anything BUT young! YES!
I have this thing for straight teeth and since I did the typical teenager thing and was not so good at wearing my retainers and I inevitably lost them- I'm putting myself through the dreaded brace face process yet again and I LOVE IT!
Not really, but I'm convincing myself that this is the best diet I will ever be on in my life! The list of things I can't eat pretty much include ALL of my downfalls, so I'm anxious to be a skinny hot braces wearing mama soon!
Metal mouth jokes can begin...
NOW.

I need to add the disclaimer that the above picture is NOT of my mouth. You won't be seeing pictures of my mouth for about 2 years. I'm turning into a "perma-piss-face".

3 comments:

dana said...

good for you! Congrats, I guess?

Amy said...

Can't wait to see them in person! ;)

Jodi Leishman said...

Weight Watchers is so less painfull! Can't wait to see the end result.