
A friend of mine posted this on her blog, and after many phone calls to books stores that one might think would carry this item
(especially at this time of year), I had no luck.
My search ended with a little help from google.
(Which, random side note, I think google paid for the movie Twilight... did you notice the 3+ plugs for google.com?!)
The story seems to be the perfect way to have fun and remind the little ones that Santa is watching. I'm thinking the Elf might stay up year round here!
Here's a cute review/synopsis of how it all works.
I'm a briber in many ways, but I'm really thinking this book will not only be fun, but it will help put a focus on positive behavior.
Here's to wishful thinking (and the good deal part):
This book is sold through Amazon.com, but it's cheaper to go through the direct seller. Here's their link. I added one in my cart, used a coupon code I found online, and was set. I was talking to my friend Katie about it and added another one to my cart because she is a briber mom like me (that's why we're friends!) and I ended up getting one book for free practically! It's some automatic deal, not sure how long it lasts- but if you and a friend or family member want to start new traditions, I think this is a fabulous deal and such a fun way to remember the fun of Santa at Christmas time!
Here's what my cart looked like with the two books:
Thanks Alisa (and her parents) for posting about it!
(especially at this time of year), I had no luck.
My search ended with a little help from google.
(Which, random side note, I think google paid for the movie Twilight... did you notice the 3+ plugs for google.com?!)
The story seems to be the perfect way to have fun and remind the little ones that Santa is watching. I'm thinking the Elf might stay up year round here!
Here's a cute review/synopsis of how it all works.
I'm a briber in many ways, but I'm really thinking this book will not only be fun, but it will help put a focus on positive behavior.
Here's to wishful thinking (and the good deal part):
This book is sold through Amazon.com, but it's cheaper to go through the direct seller. Here's their link. I added one in my cart, used a coupon code I found online, and was set. I was talking to my friend Katie about it and added another one to my cart because she is a briber mom like me (that's why we're friends!) and I ended up getting one book for free practically! It's some automatic deal, not sure how long it lasts- but if you and a friend or family member want to start new traditions, I think this is a fabulous deal and such a fun way to remember the fun of Santa at Christmas time!
Here's what my cart looked like with the two books:
| Items: | $59.90 | ||
| Buy & Save Savings: | -$29.94 | ||
| Catalogs.com Discount: | -$3.00 | ||
| US Ground Shipping: | $7.25 | ||
| Subtotal: | $34.21 | ||
| Total: | $34.21 | ||
| Special Offer Code: | cc11 | ||
Thanks Alisa (and her parents) for posting about it!





7 comments:
Thanks for your post. My mom bought this for me last year, and I forgot I even had it until today. I love this though b/c it reminds me of when I was little. My mom had the same elf up during Christmas. Well, I think I am going to go find the elf now... :)
This is the first year I've ever heard of this, and you are like the third person to tell me about it. I'm going to have see if I can get one.
Two things...
I think bribery is great! Do we work all work for free? NO! We do it for the paycheck!!
For years we've had Chris Mouse (a cute little mouse in a Santa costume) He appears on Dec 1st and hangs around until Christmas Eve. He watches to let Santa know if kids have been good or not. You've given me a great idea for my POTD go to my blog for more details!!
;)
Hey Maidenform - I had just heard about this idea a few days ago and was trying to come up with a good way to put it together and so now all I had to do was just place my order and it should be here next week hopefully for my little men. We went to see Santa yesterday so it is all of a sudden a big deal in our house! Thanks!
I liked how in the tiniest of print, you semi-admitted to seeing the uuhm, movie. (iI would however like a written review from you :)You crack me up. I am going to try to get this book, it looks adorable. I think it is a great idea. My kids are just starting to catch on to the idea of Santa. And through all my fogged brain and stammering so late last night, I remembered today, my problem with Santa is the attention he takes away from the True Meaning of Christmas. But he and the idea of him (meaning Santa) is wonderful, as long as he is kept in percpective and the True Meaning is still taught. That is what I was trying and failing to say.
we love that book! bren's mom gave it to us last christmas for carter and it's fun to put him all thru out the house. speakin of i need to find him......
OH i am so glad you found it. My kids really love it so far. Every night we hide him and the first thing they look for in the morning is this little guy. Even my 18 mo old says "Where's Santa?"
Alisa
Post a Comment