We had a wonderful Christmas day, and hope you all did as well!
Look, I even had Christmas cards made from my talented sista Janna, but they haven't been mailed yet... or even printed, so I'm pretty positive this will be as far as it goes this year. Sorry!

Here's Abby & Brenna in their new Christmas dresses. Last year, I stopped buying them matching dresses, but this year I realized I'm still (somewhat) in control of what they wear and I fell in love with these, so I bought two!

After some Christmas Eve drama because of misplaced pajamas, the girls fell fast asleep and woke up to the new found pajamas (thank you Grandma!). I was laying in bed still and overheard Brenna say "I'm gonna go follow Santas magic and see what he brought us!"(Santa's magic boots leave gold glitter wherever he walks, hence the "magic" comment)

Sisters... sisters (name that movie!)
with sleepy eyes and bed-head, waiting for everyone to wake up!

Again, Merry late Christmas everyone! We love you all!

Here's Abby & Brenna in their new Christmas dresses. Last year, I stopped buying them matching dresses, but this year I realized I'm still (somewhat) in control of what they wear and I fell in love with these, so I bought two!
After some Christmas Eve drama because of misplaced pajamas, the girls fell fast asleep and woke up to the new found pajamas (thank you Grandma!). I was laying in bed still and overheard Brenna say "I'm gonna go follow Santas magic and see what he brought us!"(Santa's magic boots leave gold glitter wherever he walks, hence the "magic" comment)
Sisters... sisters (name that movie!)
with sleepy eyes and bed-head, waiting for everyone to wake up!
Again, Merry late Christmas everyone! We love you all!





9 comments:
Darling card... Darling dresses... Darling girls... Darling jammies!! So glad they were found. It was a very fun day!
Fun pictures! Merry Christmas!!!
Cute little girls. I love the Christmas card- way to go, Janna. Fun dresses... and why not?
Looks like a fun Christmas! I love the gold Santa glitter.
Hopefully we can get together sometime soon when we get back from the 70 degrees in California.
Fun christmas! Matthew loved that Santa leaves a magic trail... Our Santa is always the best.
White Christmas would be the movie!!! I love that movie!! Looks like the girls had a great Christmas!
the gold glitter is an awesome idea! We had a magic key that let santa in the door this year. That worked wonderfully! I am glad you had a great christmas. We miss you too, and yes, we need to get together this spring! Definatly!
super super cute! So...we need to get together for lunch or something! I need friends!!! I'm getting so caught up in mom-hood that I need to do stuff with people other than my beautiful girls!
p.s. the movie is White Christmas ;)
Santa leaves "Magic" at our house too! Does he leave a trail even to the bedrooms to make sure everyone is asleep? Christmas is so fun, isn't it? Glad you had a good one! Your card is darling!!
Post a Comment