Thursday, January 22, 2009

presidential confusion

Yesterday I had to make a quick stop at the Distribution Center.
Brenna was with me and as I was grabbing what I needed,
she started looking through the pictures of the apostles and said
(in a very LOUD Brenna-like voice)
"Hey mom, where's the picture of President Obama?"

The entire store burst into laughter and I could hardly contain myself long enough to explain to her that chances are, we won't be finding pictures of him in an LDS bookstore.

She's 5, and semi-innocent, but dang it- she's funny!

4 comments:

Joanie said...

ROFL... love that little funny girl!

Emily said...

What a cute comment! I remember when my third grade teacher was teaching us about our country having presidents. She had all of the presidents up on the wall and was telling us their names, etc. I raised my hand and told her that she had forgotten one...President Benson! My teacher happened to be LDS and was able to explain it all to me - and to the rest of the third graders who probably had the same thought. I guess we all have to figure it out sometime! Brenna's lucky she's figured it out early! I was 8 before I did!

Donna Schauers said...

You should turn that one into the church magazines! Too funny!

Amy said...

Ah Brenna, what would we do with out you?! Love it!!