Wednesday, January 28, 2009

presidential confusion, part II

(see two posts down for part I)

Last night after Brenna finished saying her prayers, she said to me
"Mom, should I start praying for Pres. Obama and his apostles too?"

Talk about immediately killing the spirit!! I was laughing so hard that I had to leave the room because, yet again, I couldn't contain myself enough to explain that it doesn't really apply.

DING-DING-DING...
I think I know what next weeks FHE lesson will be on!


5 comments:

Janna said...

Holy cow I would have loved to have heard that prayer! She does have lots of memorable prayers but this one is the winner so far!

Jodi Leishman said...

LOL!!! Where did you find this girl?

Megan said...

She is hilarious!

Kim said...

Ummm . . . yes, Brenna shouldstart to pray for President Obama. He needs all the help he can get. Also, he could probably use some Apostles. Maybe she can help him find some of those too . . . . This is my favorite post ever!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Brenna is such a funny little girl! Where do they come up with this stuff!?