Friday, September 7, 2007

Dinner with Abby Jane...

Earlier today, I decided (in my feeble attempts to be a good mom) that I needed to start having some one-on-one time with my girls. My mom was willing to take Brenna out for a bit while Abby and I had some bonding time. I let her choose where we ate dinner, and at first she wanted to go to Bajio (because I mentioned there's a Dollar Store right by it) but then when we drove by and saw the Pizza Factory- she decided she wanted "one of those "twisty, twirly breadsticks"- so Pizza Factory it was. It was really fun to be with just my Abs and she kept me entertained the whole time too! She's good company and I'm glad it was able to happen. I think we both needed it. Thanks mom for helping to make it happen!


Smiling with the menu. She ordered the pasta with the "white sauce" on it.


Drinkin' the "YEBADADE" (I wish she still called it that!)

She was pretending to email Brenna and Grandma to tell them what we were doing. She had to get inventive and use the salt & pepper shakers to hold her "laptop" up!


And I of course had to have my FAVORITE pizza! It's so bad, but so yum at the same time! I'll repent later...

P.S. Sorry for the picture quality, or lack thereof. I only had my camera phone, which we all know is trouble in itself (especially when I use it!)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Diane said...

Dinner looks good Deb - just not on the healthy eating program. Brenna and I had sesame chicken - also not on the healthy eating list....but it was fun.

Unknown said...

ummmmmm pizza......

Donna Schauers said...

You are such a good Mom! You go girl!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Date nights are so fun. Thanks for reminding me that I need to do them more often. I love Abby's laptop.

Wendy said...

How fun! Abby has such a good imagination! Enjoy the one on one time. As my Mom would say, "You are making some good memories."

Unknown said...

The food looks great! Your girls are so big I cant believe it!

Amy said...

That's awesome that you had a 'girls night out' with Abby! I bet she LOVED it!

dana said...

Ohhhh...I miss the pizza factory! I'm totally jealous. Reminds me of our Utah days.