Sunday, September 16, 2007

The leaves are a-changin'

After everyone left today, we decided to take a drive up Hobble Creek canyon to see if the leaves have changed much up there... and they have! The colors aren't too glorious yet, but they are starting to turn and that's all that matters.
I LOVE this time of year!
Just thought I'd share a few pics of our adventure and the prettiness that lies just up the road.

We went up the left fork this time and had to stop to take a picture of this (what we think is a) house--- it's HUGE!!! And it's so far up there... all I could think of was how crappy the drive would be in the snow! Not for me, but it was beautiful for sure!

Then we saw this huge thing being built and couldn't figure out what it was. We still don't know, but they were doing a good job in following the "build big" trend going on up there!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Pretty! I need to take the time to go up there and check out the pretty colors!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

I can't wait to start wearing my sweaters. Thanks for getting me in the mood. :)

N Godown said...

Hey Debra....or Bruiser? I wasn't sure who you were when you wrote us! And then I went to your blog and then I knew! Scott was excited to hear that you found us! It's great to see pics of you and your kids...they are adorable!! We'll keep in touch. sngodown@gmail.com

Unknown said...

if only other things would change!!!

Megan said...

Hey Deb, it's crazy to see it all changing isn't it? It's so pretty up there. I heard you might be headed toward Cali. next month, are you driving or flying? Just you or are the girls coming too? Let me know.