A long, long time ago I went to EFY in Logan, UT and saw
Peter Breinholt for the first time. A cute "boy" (aka Fat John) I met at that EFY session came to visit me later that summer and brought me his CD, and since then I've been totally hooked. He's a little on the cheesy side and is on the Utah Mormon Singing Musician Bandwagon, but my sister Janna and I have gone to many shows of his because they are always so fun and so uplifting! Saturday night he had a show at UVSC and the mere fact that we spent $8.00 for our tickets and saw a fun and intimate Peter B. concert that lasted over 3 hours was SO worth it!

We last saw him at a Christmas concert at UVSC (again) and he had a guy playing with him then who's name is Sam Payne. Both of these guys have a folk sound to them, but Sam Payne brings in a little more of a soul sound... anyway, it's good fun.

We loved it and had a really fun night!
Of course I had to get a picture of Mullet-man who ran out in between sets to tune up the guitars or something. I honestly didn't care what he was doing, as long as I got a picture of it/him! It was HOT!
Peter Breinholt for the first time. A cute "boy" (aka Fat John) I met at that EFY session came to visit me later that summer and brought me his CD, and since then I've been totally hooked. He's a little on the cheesy side and is on the Utah Mormon Singing Musician Bandwagon, but my sister Janna and I have gone to many shows of his because they are always so fun and so uplifting! Saturday night he had a show at UVSC and the mere fact that we spent $8.00 for our tickets and saw a fun and intimate Peter B. concert that lasted over 3 hours was SO worth it!

We last saw him at a Christmas concert at UVSC (again) and he had a guy playing with him then who's name is Sam Payne. Both of these guys have a folk sound to them, but Sam Payne brings in a little more of a soul sound... anyway, it's good fun.

We loved it and had a really fun night!
Of course I had to get a picture of Mullet-man who ran out in between sets to tune up the guitars or something. I honestly didn't care what he was doing, as long as I got a picture of it/him! It was HOT!






1 comment:
Nice mullet. Thanks for letting us all see it. (someone should tell him it's 2008)
Post a Comment