My cute friend Sarah is having her first girl in a few weeks after having 3 boys, so she was in major need of all things pink and I (with lots of help) put together a baby shower for her. We had a great turn out and had lots of fun visiting with so many friends. Last night my mom, Janna and I made these adorable little party favor shoes... they weren't as hard as we thought and we knocked out 25+ before we all crashed at 1:ooam! It was well worth it though... here's the proof of what we made:




She got lots of much needed girl clothes!

And the guest of honor: Sarah DeLlamas





5 comments:
Those are so adorable! Great idea! I may have to steal it from you one these days...although I'm done with my share of baby showers for a while.
I can't get over how darling those little shoes are!! You'll have to post the instructions... too cute! Always fun to throw a shower... always fun when it's done :). Nice work, lady!
The mary janes were adorable. You guys are so crafty! Almost makes me want to have a baby girl.... almost.
So darling! You are so creative! Love them!!!!
Okay -- cute, Cute, CUTE! Great job! Seeing all the girlie outfits reminded me of a shower I attended where they took all the clothes and hung them up like a clothes line across the room and along walls. They became their decorations!
Post a Comment