Monday, April 7, 2008

How do you say no to this?

My little Brenna is learning quite young how to win her mother over. Sure, she has a slight cough but even after she got her dose of Robitussin, she is still convinced that she just can't go to school today. "Mom, what happens if I forget to cough in my elbow and I cough on one of my friends and then I get them sick?" I'm kind of one of those moms who doesn't love it when other kids are sent to school with a horrible hacking cough, or snot running down the childs nose- but then again, it supposedly helps to build our immune systems when we do get sick. She really isn't that bad, but these eyes just made it easier for me to decide it was okay to stay in our PJ's for now.




So, the conclusion is this face did the trick- she's not going to school today. It's just preschool anyway, so it doesn't really count- right?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janna said...

Oh my Brenna Boo- is the world gonna end? It's a good day for you to be sick and stay home- enjoy your jammies day!

Wendy said...

You totally can't say not to that face! I am jealous because I wanted to stay home and be in my pjs today...so enjoy Brenna!

Sandie's Spot said...

She has got you wooped. Can't wait till she's in real school and see what she pulls. She's so nice that she doesn't want to get her friends sick.

dana said...

oh my goodness, that is the cutest little sad face ever. Those eyes!
Yes, she wins.