Abby lost her 7th tooth while eating a corndog at school yesterday! Nasty, I know, but she came running off the bus yesterday telling me all about it. She said she was eating her lunch and "all of the sudden, I felt something on my tongue. And I was like- it that my tooth? Then my friends told me it was!" She knew she had to bring it home for the tooth fairy and my little girl got smart and put her tooth in the plastic that holds the infamous school lunch sporks! Smart thinking. She said she knew she'd lose it if it just went in her pocket or her backpack. This little tooth has been hiding behind her oh-so lovely 2 NOT small front teeth and has been loose forever it seems. The tooth fairy came (just barely) and she was sure that all of her friends will want to see her "hole" at school today.

She is becoming the social little girl in class and is LOVING first grade! I'm SO glad she is because she is timid and a little shy, but she is doing SO well! I can only hope that her love of school will last through high school and beyond...
I'm so proud of my toothless wonder
(who can't wait to have braces like mom!)
I love you Abby Janers!

She is becoming the social little girl in class and is LOVING first grade! I'm SO glad she is because she is timid and a little shy, but she is doing SO well! I can only hope that her love of school will last through high school and beyond...
I'm so proud of my toothless wonder
(who can't wait to have braces like mom!)
I love you Abby Janers!





No comments:
Post a Comment