Friday, August 29, 2008

polka toes

I'm a sucker for a pedicure any day of the week. Even mid-winter when my toes are hidden by socks and shoes, I still love to have them prettified... by someone other than myself of course.
Here's my latest toe art by a cute girl who, when I asked what she was going to do, she said "I don't know for sure, we'll see how they end up." So, in the end- I LOVE THEM! I have cute summer toes, even though summer is coming to an end soon!




Feet aren't so cute when zoomed in upon.
I never thought I had ugly feet until now, but oh well-
my toes look cute!

7 comments:

dana said...

You and Rachael...the most pedi people I know! Cute toes. I love the dots.

Jodi Leishman said...

I love your Polk-a-dots. Where did you get them done?

Amy said...

Love the polk a dots!! So darling!

Joanie said...

I already told you in person... but I LOVE these toes!

Wendy said...

They are SO dang cute!!!! I love pretty toes!!!

Donna Schauers said...

I'm behind in blogging so bare with me. Cute toes --- do you realize your blog background paper matches them? Was that on purpose??

Donna Schauers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.