Saturday, August 16, 2008

eight!

I have a teensy-weensy crush on this Olympian:
It's not because he's cute (because in all honesty- his teeth drive me crazy and the way his mouth moves when he talks is quite bothersome), it's not that kind of crush.

They're calling him Superman (that's my crush part I think).

He has proven that he is not so human, but rather porpus-like.

Basically, he freakin' amazing!

This boy's totally got the skills to pay the bills!

Maybe he'll pay some of mine.

Last night's gold in case you missed it (like I did):

5 comments:

M said...

You couldn't possibly be more inl ove with him than David is? He was horrified I did not tape the race when he was at Father's and Son's? I asked did you ask me to tape the race? He said no, I just thought you would have known like I am a Michael Phelps, David Harrison mind reader... he is so in love! Thank GOODNESS for COMCAST and on demand they have replays and have recaps for the day or I may be a single mother of 5! What an exciting day for Michael Phelps, and David Harrison I don't know who was more excited you would have thought David had Gold around his neck, LOL! ps. dont tell him I posted this...

Breanne said...

I feel your sentiment exactly. We were driving from Legas to St. George and were trying so hard to be back for his race and we barely missed it. I was so mad & we don't have on demand. I am also very in love with Sasha Cohen & Nastia Luikin. And there are some men's gymnasts that are amazing too. I am not racist at all but I hate it when the Chinese win all the medals (they have dominated Gymnastics)(However I don't mind when USA does i.e. Swimming.) But did you see the girl from Ahh I can;t remember now. Some little country win the gold in the womens marathon. That was so great. How proud her country is of her. Oh, and one more thing. Superman isn't real!!!! (You really should give Twilight a better chance. Please. I beg of you!)

leannewitney said...

Debra-

I have a crush on him too.

Leanne :)

Amy said...

Totally understandable! Michael Phelps is AMAZING! He had so many unbelievable races... I actually yelled at the TV when they won the Free Relay. Love it! And now swimming is over... sigh. Back to boring nights.

Jodi Leishman said...

Did you yell and scream at your TV when he was racing also? Tanner is like: "Mom, chill..."
8 Gold medals... AMAZING!!