Janna and I got to go see our favorite local performer,
Peter Breinholt!
(Seriously, how many more Peter B. shows will we blog about, I know?)
We got tickets for his Christmas Show last Saturday night and had some great seats at the beautiful Rose Wagner theater in SLC.

It was seriously such a fun show... very uplifting, very Christmasy
AND
he had a friend of his open the show by the name of James Conlee.
Dang, he's got an amazing voice! We bought his Christmas CD and love it!
After the show, we were waiting for Sandie (who works at the theater part-time) and Peter walked by saying something about his show on Monday... Janna said something to me about wanting to come see it, and he heard her. We told him we'd love to come, but it's sold out because we wanted him to sing a "favorite things" parody he did a couple years ago. He told us they just announced they're raising the orchestra floor and he could comp us some seats if we wanted... and he said he would sing the song!
Needless to say, we were stoked!
So, Monday night after we got 11+ inches of snow at our house, I invited my friends Candi & Brittany to come with us, and we headed up to Salt Lake and met up with Janna, Sandie (who was working again) and Matthew (Sandies lover). We had so much fun sitting front row and center to enjoy the show all over again!
You should all come see a show with us, I promise you'll like it!
Peter Breinholt!
(Seriously, how many more Peter B. shows will we blog about, I know?)
We got tickets for his Christmas Show last Saturday night and had some great seats at the beautiful Rose Wagner theater in SLC.
It was seriously such a fun show... very uplifting, very Christmasy
AND
he had a friend of his open the show by the name of James Conlee.
Dang, he's got an amazing voice! We bought his Christmas CD and love it!
After the show, we were waiting for Sandie (who works at the theater part-time) and Peter walked by saying something about his show on Monday... Janna said something to me about wanting to come see it, and he heard her. We told him we'd love to come, but it's sold out because we wanted him to sing a "favorite things" parody he did a couple years ago. He told us they just announced they're raising the orchestra floor and he could comp us some seats if we wanted... and he said he would sing the song!
Needless to say, we were stoked!
So, Monday night after we got 11+ inches of snow at our house, I invited my friends Candi & Brittany to come with us, and we headed up to Salt Lake and met up with Janna, Sandie (who was working again) and Matthew (Sandies lover). We had so much fun sitting front row and center to enjoy the show all over again!
You should all come see a show with us, I promise you'll like it!





5 comments:
I've never heard of Peter B. I'll have to come listen to your CD. Sounds like lots of fun!
I have a james conlee cd and I've never listened to it. I guess it's time! My brother always sends us lds artist music from deseret book. i'm totally gonna listen to it! Thanks for telling us about him.
Stalkers!!! I think you're on his list now.... lol!
It was fun to have you guys there to see me "work" (lol!)
Ummmm.... can you say 'obsessed'? ;) You guys crack me up! But, I'm with Sandie... watch for the restraining orders to be delivered any day now.
I love the picture, you girls are beautiful!!!
sis. fitz
Post a Comment