Sunday, December 21, 2008

painful parenting tips

Want to know my new way of diverting my 7 year olds attention from complaining that she hates wearing tights????
All you have to do it cut your leg while shaving. Make sure it's worse than you did the first time you ever shaved... like I did on my shin bone when I was however old I was when I started shaving my legs, and yes, I still have a scar. Today (at age 30 mind you) it was on the side of my calf. I don't know how a razor with straight edges cut 2 perfect circles out of the non-bone-close-to-the-surface area of my leg.
I'm baffled and in pain.
If it wasn't the Sabbath, I probably would've swore.

The worst part was when the soap and shampoo got in it.
That's when I screamed.

Good thing was when I showed Abby my battle wounds,
she said "I bet that hurts a lot more than these dumb tights, huh?"

She's a genius.

My mission= accomplished.

Either way... I'm going on strike. I hate those damn razors.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Good job on the shaving! But I will admit that I still have the problem at times...although I have never got the circle cut. ;)

Sandie's Spot said...

Shaving is evil... that's why you wear the dumb tights in the winter! At least your girls know where the band-aid box is.

Lillie said...

Debra, You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh. You could always try one of those machines that just rip the hair out of your leg.