Thursday, September 13, 2007

Amazing Amy!

So, my cute cousin Amy has a new title in life. Not only is she a great mother to their adorbale little guy Seth, and I can see what an amazing wife she is to her husband Dave. She's also a great cousin and is SO fun to be with. But those things aside... Amy Diane Hanks is the best Blog Designer this side of the Mississippi! She has offered to help all of us new bloggers (and even the experienced ones) in making our pages look not so drab, and I LOVE it! She keeps telling me it's not a big deal, and me being the Queen of all indecisive people, can't ever decide what I want and she makes it SO cute! I told her I was going to make her a plaque that says:
Amy= AMAZING
Thanks Aim for sharing your talents with me... and all of us!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are so silly! You picked great papers and colors. I love how your blog turned out! :)

Thanks for the nice words - you make me sound so great! hehehe.

Wendy said...

I have to say that as Amy's sister I totally agree with you!! She does an AMAZING job with making our blogs look SO CUTE!!!!

Great color choice, Deb!

Good job Amy!!!

the bates motel said...

i like the new look! cute!

Jodi Leishman said...

She is so amazing! Your blog look is darling.