Humor me and allow me to brag for just a minute, please. My girls were at Janna's house yesterday and when I went to pick them up, they both showed me pictures they drew for me while I was gone. Abby wrote something on the top of her picture and wanted me to read it. Okay, she's only in kindergarten and is just learning how to read and write (things other than just her name!) so I read it and I had to read it several times to figure out what it said. Even though not much is spelled right and there are no spaces between words... look at how sweet this is! As far as phonetics go, she's got it down!
I was so impressed and she asked me if I was going to "blog" it (my kids are so into blogging- i t's scary!), so here it is!
I was so impressed and she asked me if I was going to "blog" it (my kids are so into blogging- i t's scary!), so here it is!






6 comments:
Beautiful Abby Jane!!!
oh my goodness...that is the cutest thing ever!!! so sweet.
Cute picture Abby. What a sweet girl you are.
Great job Abby! That is SO sweet of you to make that for you Mommy!
That is the cutest thing ever! I love the kindergarten phonetic spelling.
that is so dang cute! i can't wait for my kids to do stuff like that! your girls are so sweet! p.s. i love ut at this time too! i wish we could go up there now. we prob won't come till dec when it's still pretty, but not how it is right now.
Post a Comment