Hannah Montana

Raven

Cory

AND
Zack & Cody

You are all grounded from this house and won't be watched until
I SAY SO!
I understand that your ratings might go down,
but I don't really care right now.
My sanity is far more important than you making more money per episode than I make in a year. We're fighting.
I saw this day coming, and it's time to lay down the law! My cute little Brenna has a little bit of a sassy attitude. Some days it's cute and SO funny, and other days I want to put her back in her crib, give her a pacifier and bottle and force her to regress back to the Blues Clues loving Brenna that she use to be.
THIS IS WHAT DID IT:
Tonight at dinner she was pulling attitude like never before and at one point said "Mom, I'm almost a teenager". WHAT? She's 5!!!!
I SAY SO!
I understand that your ratings might go down,
but I don't really care right now.
My sanity is far more important than you making more money per episode than I make in a year. We're fighting.
I saw this day coming, and it's time to lay down the law! My cute little Brenna has a little bit of a sassy attitude. Some days it's cute and SO funny, and other days I want to put her back in her crib, give her a pacifier and bottle and force her to regress back to the Blues Clues loving Brenna that she use to be.
THIS IS WHAT DID IT:
Tonight at dinner she was pulling attitude like never before and at one point said "Mom, I'm almost a teenager". WHAT? She's 5!!!!
Too many "bigger kid" shows have been watched in this house
and we're going back to Elmo
and we're going back to Elmo

Little Einsteins

Clifford
... and Charlie & Lola
for a while.She's extremely dramatic, and it's not just her thinking she's almost a teenager, it's the genuine passion behind her little soul.
For instance:
I asked her to say prayers tonight at bedtime and she was mad and told me I was "the worstest mom ever" for making her go to bed. She started her prayer off in a grumpy voice and said:
"please help us to have a BAD night and a BAD day tomorrow"
she then paused and said "Did you hear me? I said BAD!"
I sat there with my eyes closed and didn't say a word.
She then went on and said this:
I sat there with my eyes closed and didn't say a word.
She then went on and said this:
"...okay fine, please help all of us children in the world to not be like Mr. Grumble and to try to be more like Little Miss Sunshine so that our moms won't be mad anymore."


After the amens, she said "are you happy now mom?"
I'm in trouble and I know it!
I was only a naughty teenager, not a naughty kid
so I'm hoping she will be the exact opposite of me and will get all of her sass out now and will be an ideal teenager!
HEAVEN HELP ME!
I'm in trouble and I know it!
I was only a naughty teenager, not a naughty kid
so I'm hoping she will be the exact opposite of me and will get all of her sass out now and will be an ideal teenager!
HEAVEN HELP ME!





9 comments:
Oh Brenna..... Good luck Debbie!
oh boy - this is going to be fun.
Last night was the worst "sass" I've seen come out of her. But she's so honest when she says it.
Funny girl
Oh my goodness ... what a girl!!! You are in for trouble ....!!!! Good luck!!
Oh my goodness ... what a girl!!! You are in for trouble ....!!!! Good luck!!
Heaven help you. ;)
(I will try to stop laughing now)
Wow, does she have some sass! Good for you for going back to the good stuff, all those other shows are crap! And good luck with Miss Brenna!
Bwa-ha-ha-ha what a funny little girl. But don't tell her I said so! You are such a good mommy. Just keep plugging!.. or should I say "unplugging"!?!
Oh sound like my house some days, maybe I will have to ban it from our house too. That sounds like a great idea!
GOOD LUCK! It is everywhere, they want it all and it ONLY gets worse :) and mine are ONLY a bit older, and ps. I am told by mother with older girls, it even gets WORSE than this, we are BOTH in trouble :( How had, sad are our lives... the things my 7 year sets the DVR for... don't EVEN get me started!
Post a Comment