Last night on our way home from mom's birthday dinner, we heard about this "drive by" Haunted House here in Springville, so we decided to check it out. For those of you who are local, it's on the corner of 1050 North & 500 East and is pretty cool if you ask me. You're supposed to tune your radio to 106.7 FM (aawww- that's KROQ in California!) and sit in your car and watch and listen. I think I loved it because it's synchronized to the Disney Haunted Mansion ride. They had the talking head in the glass (same voice!), the song where the ghosts are dancing around, and lots more. It was really well done and the people who did this put a lot of time into it. http://www.drivebyhauntedhouse.com/
At first the we just stayed in the car...

Then we got out to look at the graveyard on the side of the house, which was made to look like an old church... again- very cool!
At first the we just stayed in the car...

Then we got out to look at the graveyard on the side of the house, which was made to look like an old church... again- very cool!

The front of the house-
this doesn't do it any justice, you have to go see it to see how cool it is!
But then the fun part came- Brenna went running back to the car because as she said: "this was totally freaking me out", and Abby and I walked by this guy with a video camera and stopped us to ask if he could ask us a few questions for a little spot he was doing for a news cast. He said it was for channel 11, and I first thought that was Fox, but I think Fox is on channel 11 in California, not Utah. Come to find out it's the KBYU channel, so- not so cool anymore, but we'll pretend it is. He just asked Abby and I what we thought of it and said it will be on this Thursday @ 12:00. I'm sure it will be nothing exciting, but I'll set the TiVo so Abby can witness her 2 seconds of fame!






3 comments:
How fun! I need to go and check it out this year! Let me know how the 2 seconds of fame goes!
That looks like so much fun! I'll look for you on TV - my famous cousin!!
Thanks for sharing the fun Halloween find. I can't believe you're going to be on TV. Your famous!!
Post a Comment