Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA CROOK!

Today is my cute mom's birthday and the girls and I wanted to wish her an extra special birthday and hope she is having a fabulous day! She deserves it more than anyone! My mom is someone whom I admire in more ways than I can imagine.

My mom...
• has a heart of gold
• is SO talented and can make anything beautiful
(even ice chests look awesome when she's involved!)
• is a blast to be around
• loves my kids when it's easier to be frustrated with them
• is a ROCK despite all she's been through
• is an awesome example to me!
• has a great sense of humor
• is the cutest "sassy" mom on the block
• has great hair :P
• is admired by SO many people
• is altogether AMAZING!

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!


This pic was from mom's birthday last year--- too bad we can't have In-N-Out today, huh?!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Diane! I hope you have a wonderful day! It's been fun having you live SO close!

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT DIANE!!!
We LOVE you!!

Megan said...

Happy Happy Birthday Momma Crook!
We love you too!

Jodi Leishman said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes. What sweet thoughts!

Donna Schauers said...

What wonderful qualities for you to observe of her Mom. I'm proud to have her as a sister -- she is PDA (pretty darn amazing!!!)

Missi Waldron said...

Debra! I'm sure this will be the oddest connection you will have made on your blog, but hopefully you will remember me (since I am your twin :)). We were in the same EFY group years and years ago and I found an old filled out phone book from back then. I came across your name and remembered how incredibly wonderful you were and checked to see if you blogged and here you are!!! Totally random, I know but I really love reconnecting! Happy (really belated) Birthday to your mom and Happy New Year to you...keep in touch!
Missi (Hinckley) Waldron